Monday 29 November 2010

book cover junkie

Turns out I am not the only person who buys copies of books I've already got because the cover alone is worth it. I've just found an excellent blog, Nonsuch Book: Musings of a Print Junkie, which has some great stuff on it, really inspirational and totally after my own heart.The blog explains that:
     Publishers have been forced to re-invent the way they market books as they compete with downloadable versions of the same material. The result has been an explosion of outstanding design the last several years. Both the behemoths and small or boutique publishers are producing treasures for the hands. Those of us who covet and collect have been on the receiving end of all this creativity and high production value.

Here are a few featured covers which caught my eye





No comments:

Post a Comment